Winola Excavating (“Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) is committed to protecting your personal
information and your right of privacy.
We take your privacy very seriously. When visiting our website at https://winolaexcavating.com/, and
using our services, you trust us with your personal information. In this privacy notice, we describe our
we use it and what rights you have in relation to it.
We hope you take some time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in
personal information, please contact us at: https://winolaexcavating.com/contact/
https://winolaexcavation.com/), and/or any related services, sales, marketing or events (we refer to
your personal information us.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1. WHAT INFORMATION ARE WE COLLECTING?
- 2 . HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- 3 . WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
- 4 .WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- 6 . HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- 7 . HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- 8 . DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- 9 . WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- 10 . CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
- 11 . DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
- 12 . HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
1. WHAT INFORMATION ARE WE COLLECTING?Personal Information You May Have Disclosed To Us
In Short: We may collect personal information that you have provided to us such as:
- Contract Information
- Security Data
- Payment Information
When participating in activities on the Sites or otherwise contracting us we may collect personal information you voluntarily provided to us when for example expressing an interest in obtaining information about our company or our services and products.
The personal information collected depends on the context of your interactions with us. For example, the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
Personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data. We may collect your first name and last name, your email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact information for estimate purposes and to provide you with services and information.
Payment Data. If you make purchases, we may collect data necessary to process payment, such as your payment instrument number, (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
We do not store any payment data on our servers. All payment data is stored by our payment processor and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions. All personal information that you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete. You must notify us of any changes to such personal information.Information Collected Automatically
In short: Some information – Such as your IP address and/or your browser and device characteristics – can be automatically collected when you visit our sites.
When you visit, use or navigate the Sites we may automatically collect certain information. This information does not reveal your specific identity (for example, your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as:
- Your IP address
- Device Characteristics
- Referring URLs
- Operating System
- Language Preferences
- Device Name
- Information About How And
- Other Technical Information.
This information is needed primarily in order to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information Collected From Other Sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third party sources.
Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information, marketing leads, search results, and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contracts with you, compliance with legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use the personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes which are described below.
We may process your personal information for these purposes and for our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive in order to:
- Send you marketing and/or promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of any marketing emails we send at any time (see below WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS”).
- Send administrative information to you. We may use personal information to send you product, service and new feature information including information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Protect our Sites. We many use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure including for fraud monitoring and prevention
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. WE may use your personal information to develop and display content and advertising (and/or work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure the effectiveness of our marketing.
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Sites.
- For other Business Purposes. We many use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying. Usage trends, determining the products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We will only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business our obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your personal data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: If we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of the contract we have with you.
- Legal Obligations: In order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, we may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so such as – in response to a court order or a subpoena, including in response to public authorities in order to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your personal information if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Consultants, Vendors, and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with our third party service providers, vendors, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
Examples Include: Payment processing, services for hosting, analysis of data, email delivery, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity.
Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with any third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business Transfers. We may transfer or share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, financing, sale of company assets, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
4. WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
In Short: We will only share and disclose your information with the following third parties and have categorized each party below so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and our processing practices.
If we have processed your personal data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
We only share information with the following third parties.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation Google Adsense, Facebook Ads
- Content OptimizationYouTube Video embeds
- Data Backup and Security Google Drive Backup, Dropbox
- Invoice and Billing PayPal
- Retargeting Platforms Facebook Remarketing, Facebook Custom Audience and Google Ads Remarketing
- Social Media Sharing and Advertising Facebook and Instagram advertising
- Web and Mobile Analytics Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Hotjar
- Website Testing Cloudflare
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no longer have ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it. Or if this is not possible to delete or anonymize your data (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and then isolate it from any further process until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOU INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: Through a system of organizational and technical security measures we aim to protect your personal information.
Transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information that we process. However, please remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information you should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: No, we do not collect data from or market to children under the age of 18.
We will not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 18. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor’s dependent’s use of the Sites.
If we learn that personal information from users under that age of 18 has been collected we will deactivate that account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from all our records. Please contact us if you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove these cookies and to reject cookies. This will be found in your browser settings.
If you choose to remove any cookies or reject cookies, this could affect some services or features of our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
The majority of most modern web browsers, and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting that you can activate to signal your desired privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected.
There is no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals that has been finalized. Therefore, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date at the top of this web page and will be effective as soon as it is accessible.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have question or comment about this policy, you may contact us on the contact page of this website or by post to:
64 Benson Hollow Ln
Tunkhannock, PA 18657